Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.639 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Dinar (€1,166) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)