Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,113 Dinar (€1,289) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)