Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05304 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,556 Dinar (29,342₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)