Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06880 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,514 Dinar (Mex$ 22,005) in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)