Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,337 Dinar (3,643,114 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)