Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02900 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,179 Dinar (Php109,589) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)