Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02653 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,461 Dinar (Php55,063) in Zamboanga.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)