Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00516 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,573 Dinar (305,126 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)