Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03128 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 91% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,255 Dinar (626,095 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)