Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 93% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,662 Dinar (711,981 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)