Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02372 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,341 Dinar (685,601 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)