Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20541 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,851 Dinar (13,881 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (42 minutes ago)