Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20138 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,831 Dinar (14,058 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)