Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20227 LYD / HRK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,036 Dinar (15,012 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)