Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04642 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,249 Dinar (70,000 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (44 minutes ago)