Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04476 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,851 Dinar (41,367 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)