Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04541 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,060 Dinar (67,397 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)