Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,082 Dinar (₩1,685,706) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)