Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,443 Dinar (₩2,770,397) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)