Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02155 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,454 Dinar (руб 67,479) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (39 minutes ago)