Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01232 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,669 Dinar (¥216,725) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)