Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01261 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,753 Dinar (¥535,754) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)