Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,623 Dinar (¥367,839) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)