Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01254 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,680 Dinar (¥373,170) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (39 minutes ago)