Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20123 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,389 Dinar (元6,903) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)