Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21030 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,471 Dinar (元6,993) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (30 minutes ago)