Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,768 Dinar (3,380 ман) in Yevlax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)