Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.826 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,659 Dinar (3,220 ман) in Yevlax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)