Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 LYD / AMD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,271 Dinar (450,001Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)