Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 LYD / AMD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,570 Dinar (878,102Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)