Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYDX / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,834 Dinar (﷼ 80,613,032) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)