Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 LYDX / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,689 Dinar (﷼ 82,076,718) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)