Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 LYD / IRRX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,088 Dinar (﷼ 62,815,491) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)