Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / IRRX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,690 Dinar (﷼ 82,238,819) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)