Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,802 Dinar (2,044,380 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)