Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,115 Dinar (2,081,960 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)