Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,737 Dinar (3,605,776 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)