Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,747 Dinar (3,602,074 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)