Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00099 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,188 Dinar (2,214,148 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)