Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 LYD / MMK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,770 Dinar (3,459,897 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)