Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21025 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,053 Dinar (元9,766) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)