Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,012 Dinar (3,923 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)