Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20640 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,441 Dinar (元6,981) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (44 minutes ago)