Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20595 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,855 Dinar (元13,863) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)