Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20342 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,687 Dinar (元8,293) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (41 minutes ago)