Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20852 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,582 Dinar (元7,588) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)