Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20839 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,943 Dinar (元14,120) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)