Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06880 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,236 Dinar (Mex$ 17,959) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)