Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20768 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,558 Dinar (元12,318) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)