Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 LYDX / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,996 Dinar (14,639元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)