Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20708 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,419 Dinar (元11,682) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)