Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20173 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,396 Dinar (元6,921) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)