Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38990 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,462 Dinar (3,751 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)