Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35084 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,534 Dinar (7,222 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)