Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37318 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,747 Dinar (7,362 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)