Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36993 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,463 Dinar (3,954 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (40 minutes ago)