Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36842 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,559 Dinar (4,233 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)