Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33636 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,400 Dinar (7,135 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)