Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,115 Dinar (₩1,734,533) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)