Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,112 Dinar (₩1,728,995) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (34 minutes ago)