Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,107 Dinar (AU$2,075) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)