Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,417 Dinar (AU$2,460) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)