Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,522 Dinar (AU$4,191) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)