Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,400 Dinar (€2,217) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (35 minutes ago)