Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09743 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,721 Dinar (R 17,663) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)