Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.044 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,431 Dinar (C$3,287) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)