Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.069 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,798 Dinar (C$1,682) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)