Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10448 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,154 Dinar (30,188 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)