Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10045 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,843 Dinar (18,350 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)