Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 LYD / ANG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,540 Dinar (ƒ 5,642) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)