Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 LYD / ANG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,134 Dinar (ƒ 2,870) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)