Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.790 LYD / ANG
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,212 Dinar (ƒ 5,329) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)