Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 LYD / ANG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,325 Dinar (ƒ 3,002) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)