Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,751 Dinar (€2,446) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)