Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,752 Dinar (€2,476) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)