Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,463 Dinar (C$2,266) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)