Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20602 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,369 Dinar (元6,646) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)