Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20173 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,508 Dinar (元7,478) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)