Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,462 Dinar (€2,279) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)