Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,849 Dinar (€1,129) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (38 minutes ago)