Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,042 Dinar (€1,262) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)