Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,444 Dinar (NZ$2,659) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)