Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,652 Dinar (NZ$2,819) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)