Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20928 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,900 Dinar (元9,079) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (23 minutes ago)