Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19952 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,756 Dinar (8,803元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)