Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,428 Dinar ($2,475) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)