Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,287 Dinar ($4,390) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)