Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,012 Dinar (₨50,806) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)