Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01871 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 986 Dinar (₨52,675) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)