Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10267 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,617 Dinar (15,752 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)