Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10043 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,517 Dinar (15,102 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)