Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10051 LYD / NAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,676 Dinar (16,674 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)