Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36738 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,295 Dinar (3,524 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (36 minutes ago)