Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37831 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,317 Dinar (3,480 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $635 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)