Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34908 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,191 Dinar (6,277 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (43 minutes ago)